BellaDati BI has its own integrated data warehouse and ETL engine. This warehouse contains virtual databases that represents data with similar characteristics. These virtual databases are called data sets and reports are built based on them. Each data set can be connected to multiple data sources.
Following objects are defined and managed in data set:
Following actions can be performed within data sets:
- Creating Data Set
- Importing Data
- Browsing Data
- Managing Indicators
- Managing Attributes
- Joining Data Sets
- Working with SAP HANA Predictions Manager
- Structure Backup
- Sharing Data Sets
- Watching Data Changes
- Managing GEO Data
- Database Connections Library
Circulation of Data Changes
All changes in repositories are automatically propagated to all reports and dashboards, eventually to all resources available over REST API. See these links for more details:
Data set summary window
Data set summary window displays:
- Basic informations about data set
- Import history
- List of reports
Typical data set summary window looks like following:
Action list (submenu layout)
- Import data: Allows data manager to import new data from clipboard or files.
- Data source: Management of connection to external databases, URLs or third party systems.
- Data collecting forms (if enabled)
- Browse data: Data browsing, editing and export.
- Create alarm: Data changes watching option.
- Erase data: Deletes all data from the data set.
- Share with users: Grants access to the data for other users or user groups, including data filter settings.
- Duplicate: Creates copy of data set.
- Backup structure: Stores the whole structure of the data set and related reports to XML file.
- Import report from XML - import XML backup of report
- Remove data set: Allows removing the whole data set and related reports from BellaDati.
|date, time, timestamp, geojson, point, boolean, text, varchar|