In BellaDati there two ways how to delete an user. You can do it from the User profile page of the Users page.
Deleting From Users Page
From the Users page you can delete one of more users at once.
- Open the Users page from top menu.
- Click on bulk change in top right corner.
- Select any number of users you want to delete and click on delete.
Deleting From User Profile Page
- Open user profile page of user you want to delete.
- Click on delete in bottom left corner.
- Confirm that you want to delete the user.
Replacing deleted user
In the confirmation window (step 3), it is also possible to select an user which will replace the user you want to delete. Selected user will replace the deleted one as reports and data sets owner. You can also include dashboards by switching the button.
It is also possible just to deactivate an user. This option temporarily suspends the user account. The user then cannot login to BellaDati.
You can reactivate the account anytime by clicking on Activate.