In Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709 and newer), Microsoft changed the Czech region name from Czech Republic to Czechia. Due to this change, PostgreSQL might fail to start with following error:
The solution is to download Locale Builder 2.0 from Microsoft and create modified locale:
- Create new locale based on Czech locale (cs-CZ), do not change the locale name (cs-CZ)
- Changed region name to "Czech Republic" (from "Czechia")
- Create installer by selecting "Build" -> "Build Locale Installer" in top menu.
- Once the file is built, install it by double-clicking it and following the instructions.
- Restart the PostgreSQL server or (and) BellaDati service.