BellaDati Dongle App - Configuration
- Install Android App
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Pair Android Device with dongle (Bluetooth settings)
- Open Android App
- Select paired dongle
- Start moving with dongle (make sure that GPS on your Android device is turned on)
In case dongle sends a crash status 4, mobile app will automatically call emergency – phone will automatically start to dial (emergency number is currently set to 702 023 558, number can be parametrized based on customer requirements).
Enable calling emergency
Android 6.0 or higher
- Go to settings of BellaDati Dongle App
- Select option permissions
- Enable Phone (also enable Location):
Android versions lower than 6.0
User confirms usage of required features during installation of application.
New dongle will be automatically added to the operational dashboard: https://service-test.belladati.com/en/extension/detail/73
Real time values from dongle are displayed in section receiver04, drive summary is displayed in section receiver05:
Drive summary is sent after drive ends (after dongle is unpaired from mobile device).