BellaDati can import data from MS SharePoint.
Connecting to MS SharePoint has similarities with file import. In addition imports from SharePoint can be scheduled to execute automatically and repeatedly.
Connecting to MS SharePoint
From Data Source Connectors page select Sharepoint.
Enter following parameters to download files stored on the Sharepoint:
URL: SharePoint server address. The address has to have the following format:
- http(s)://server.com/my_site_id/sites/sitecollectionname/ - use this URL in case you would like to use specific site collection.
- https://server.com/my_site_id/_api/my_context/ - where my_context is site collection or another context)
Select from which source data should be imported. There are following options available:
- Document library
- External list
- Custom list
- Calendar list
- Task list
If you request other type of SharePoint source, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select SharePoint app with the name of the document library which you would like to use. By default, the name is Documents.
BellaDati will display SharePoint files structure. Select file you want to import.
Select file content
Select file format. Continue to file import settings to learn more about available file types.
Importing data from external lists
Select one of the external list available in your SharePoint environment.
Select view from selected list
Selecting view from selected external list will redirect you to import settings page.
- Site collections cannot be accessed via the Internet.
Please make sure that you have correctly set the Public Internet URL of your SharePoint instance.
- Take me back to data sources
- Import settings
- Scheduling Import
- Connecting to SQL Database
- Connecting to URL
- Connecting to Google Analytics
- Connecting to Facebook
- Connecting to Twitter
- Connecting to Salesforce
- Connecting to Amiando
- Connecting to Intuit
- Connecting to Existing Data Set