Open the Data sets page from main menu on the top of the screen.
- Click "Create data set" in the left submenu. A popup window appears.
- Enter name of the new data set.
New empty data set contains no indicators and attributes defined. There are two ways how to create them:
- Define indicators and attributes while importing data. If you already have existing data file, we recommend this option to set up the data set more interactively.
- Define indicators and attributes manually. The mapping to the imported data will be provided during the import settings stage.
- Import data from your files or data sources
- Manage indicators and attributes
- Continue by creating report if your data set is ready