KPI labels allow you to clearly monitor important indicator values.
To add a new KPI label, hover over free place and click on KPI label view type. The Add a KPI label dialog box will appear.
- Enter name of the new KPI label.
Confirm new KPI label view by clicking on green Add button. BellaDati will guide you through additional setup.
- Indicators: select and edit displayed indicators in the KPI label - continue by Displaying Indicators .
Text-based KPI labels
KPI label also allows displaying text values. Refer to formulas use case to learn more about text-based KPIs.
KPI label management
You can perform additional operations in upper right corner of the inserted KPI label view:
- KPI label chart settings
- KPI label appearance settings - Setting appearance of KPI Label
- Filter setting - continue by Using Filters
- Export view - continue by Exporting View
- Add to dashboard
- Move KPI label
- Duplicate KPI label
- Delete KPI label
KPI label settings
Click on the toolbox icon to enter KPI label chart settings dialog.
KPI label chart settings dialog allows you to: