LIST OF CUSTOM FILTER COMPONENTS INCLUDES
- Multiple select
- Check box
- Radio buttons
CREATING FILTER AND GUI COMPONENT
Click on option icon in the top right corner of the filter view to open Variables and Filters dialogue. In this dialogue choose type Filter.
Select from which attribute should be the component created and go to Advanced Filter settings.
Defining advanced appearance settings
Basic section allows you to change filter Name. This name will be displayed next to values which can be filtered.
- Filter display method allows you to define how will filter look and which values will be displayed. Available options are:
- Default - default filter layout is used (filtering components cannot be applied)
- Show preset values - only preset values are displayed in the filter
- Show available values - all available values are displayed in the filter
- Display mode defines filter layout (layout is applied only when filter display methods Show preset values or Show available values are applied). Available options are:
- Limit defines how many attribute members will be displayed
- Order by name - defines how attribute members in filter will be ordered (ascending or descending)
- Size defines height filtering components (how many attributes will be displayed without scrolling)
- Don't show all values - when selected, option All is not displayed
- Autosubmit form after selection - report is automatically refreshed after changing selection in the filter
Section Additional filters allows you to create multi structure filters - if user selects one option in top level filter, additional filter will display only values which are available (associated) with previously selected value. You can continue to section dedicated to Additional filters.
Additional filters can be also displayed in Discovery mode - associations between selected attribute members are marked directly in filters.