Predefined drill-down path specifies the meaningful sequence might by useful for further drill-down operation in report (see attached video tutorial below). Each data set can contain more drill-down paths. The simplest drill-down path is linear, however BellaDati supports more complex structures like trees.
- Go to desired data set via data set menu.
- Select "Attributes" in the left submenu.
Adding new drill-down path
- Click "Add drill down path" at the bottom of the page. A popup will appear.
- Select first attribute in "Use attribute" drop-down box and click on "Save" button.
- Click the green plus icon on the right of existing attribute in drill-down path to add another attribute and repeat steps above to create whole drill-down path.
Editing drill-down path
- Removing attribute: Hoover over the desired attribute, click on the right top cross symbol and confirm this action in popup.