Clipboard provides a simple way how to quickly analyze small piece of your data in BellaDati.
Typically you can use it to analyze data directly from Microsoft Excel or a table on a webpage.
To import data from the clipboard:
- Select desired area in Excel or a web page
- Copy it to clipboard (CTRL+C/Command+C).
- Open the data sets page and select Import data
- In the left menu, enter the data set name and select Copy and Paste.
- Paste (CTRL+V/Command+V) the clipboard content into text field and click Continue