The Login panel will be displayed if you are not logged in to BellaDati. You can do following:
- Login: To log in to BellaDati, enter your Username and Password and click the Log In button. You can also use following services to log in:
- Log in using your Google account
- Log in using your Facebook account
- Log in using your Twitter account
- Log in using your LinkedIn account
- Lost Password: Click this link in case you have lost your password or your BellaDati account has been locked (see login policy below). Select the appropriate option and enter your username (usually e-mail address) in the popup. Then click "Submit" button and now you should receive the instructions how to set your new password or unlock your account via e-mail in a few minutes. If you have forgotten your username, you will need to contact your BellaDati administrator for help.
- Create a New Account: If you do not have a user account yet, you can create your own user account by clicking on the link and follow registering procedure.
Login and Password Policy
- Password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one uppercase [A-Z], one lowercase [a-z] and one numeric character [0-9].
- Language specific characters (like diacritic) are not supported.
- When the login fails three times, your BellaDati account become locked. An e-mail with verification link will be sent to your registered e-mail. Use this link to unlock your account.