Anonymous access to BellaDati is not permitted and you are always prompted to log in.
The Login panel will be displayed if you are not logged in to BellaDati. You can do following:
- Login: To log in to BellaDati, enter your Username and Password and click the Log In button. You can also use following services to log in:
- Log in using your Google account
- Log in using your Facebook account
- Log in using your Twitter account
- Log in using your LinkedIn account
- Lost Password: Click this link in case you have lost your password or your BellaDati account has been locked (see login policy below). Select the appropriate option and enter your username (usually e-mail address) in the popup. Then click "Submit" button and now you should receive the instructions how to set your new password or unlock your account via e-mail in a few minutes. If you have forgotten your username, you will need to contact your BellaDati administrator for help.
- Create a New Account: If you do not have a user account yet, you can create your own user account by clicking on the link and follow registering procedure.
Security note: When you are using BellaDati Cloud, you can verify BellaDati site identity by clicking on DigiCert Inc. certificate logo here to prevent fraud of your password.
Data transfer security is then ensured by HTTPS encryption.
Login and Password Policy
- Password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least one uppercase [A-Z], one lowercase [a-z] and one numeric character [0-9].
- Language specific characters (like diacritic) are not supported.
- When the login fails three times, your BellaDati account become locked. An e-mail with verification link will be sent to your registered e-mail. Use this link to unlock your account.
Unlocking link will be valid for 24 hours only! Otherwise you need to create new request on BellaDati login page.
BellaDati On-Premise notes:
- Maximum failed login attempts count can be set differently by domain administrator.
- Authentication can be performed using LDAP or Active Directory services.