- Click on "Edit" in top report menu to activate edit mode.
- Click on the green "Finish" button on the top of right column with templates list to save changes and exit edit mode.
Use buttons in the upper right corner of the view to manipulate with it.
You can perform the following actions when being in edit mode:
- Split vertically: Divides current view into two rows. Original view will be kept in the upper part.
- Split horizontally: Divides current view into two columns. Original view will be kept in the left part.
- Enlarge to the whole row: View will be extended across the whole width of the report.
- Insert new row : New row will be added above the current view.
- Copy: Click on the desired area to make the view copy.
- Delete: Report will be deleted.
Position of the views is managed by drag and drop. Just drag the view and drop it above another view. Positions of these two views are switched.
Click on Reset layout button in upper right corner to place views into their default positions.