Click on your profile picture in the top right menu to display your profile.
Each BellaDati user has the following information associated (bold are mandatory):
- Login email
- Name: 2 characters minimum
- Surname: 2 characters minimum
- Job title
- Business phone
Click option Edit user profile in order to update the profile settings:
Appearance settings allow you to:
- Select Time zone
- Select Preferred language
- Select Charts display technology
- Enable Developer mode (Developer mode allows you to access API call overview directly in BellaDati GUI)
- Select on which side Report panel will be displayed by default
- Set keyboard shortcut for hints invocation
Select option Appearance settings in section Action, in order to display dialogue window with appearance settings.
You can select locale, which defines, how BellaDati is displaying labels.
- Use browser default settings: BellaDati selects the actual language automatically according your browser's locale. Since BellaDati does not support all locales (see below), English will be the default language in most cases.
- Particular language (represented by flag): BellaDati will be always displayed in the selected language regardless the domain or browser locale.
Charts display technology
BellaDati supports two basic technologies to render charts:
- Auto detection: HTML5 is preferred all time when supported browser is detected.
- User group edit: Add groups via auto-complete, remove user from groups.
- User parameters: Add/change user parameters.
- Change password: Change user's password to specified here.
- User roles: You can assign or remove the roles here.
- User groups: You can assign or remove the user from user groups.
- Password reset: Generate new password and send it to user here.
- Deactivate / Activate: Temporarily suspends or activates the user account. That user cannot login to BellaDati at all.
- Delete user: Removes the user from the domain.