BellaDati's integrated scheduler allows you to control, monitor and schedule automatic import from data sources. The overview is represented by a navigable calendar.
- Schedule import
- Set the exact time of automated execution
- Configure the data overwriting policy if required
- If you need the import to be repeated after specific period, configure the repeating interval (day, week, month, quarter, year). Leave it empty, to execute the import once.
- Set Import timeout (in seconds) - defines how long should BellaDati wait for response from the data source. When exceeded, the import will fail.
- Disable import progress bar - allows to disable the progress bar for scheduled imports. This can improve the speed of long imports.
- Tooltips actions (only for already finished imports):
- Cancel all - users can cancel all scheduled import for particular data set. When the data set has multiple data sources, scheduled imports from all data sources will be canceled.
Additional tooltip information for executed imports:
- Download the original file
- Execution date and time
- Status: Completed, Running
- Overwrite existing data: yes, no
- Scheduled by: author name
You can also enable on-demand data synchronization, which allows users to manually trigger data import from report.