Do you have any issue with connecting to SQL database? Please answer following questions:
- Are you sure that you have set correct connection parameters?
- Are remote connections to MS SQL server allowed (please contact DB administrator)?
- Have you tried to access MS SQL through some other client from machine where BellaDati is running? If not, then try it. What was/is the result?
- Which kind of authentication mode is set in MS SQL server (please contact DB administrator)?
Without answers on questions above we can tell you following:
Possible problem can be authentication mode (4.question) that needs special parameter in connection string:
- Please set parameter "integratedSecurity" with value "true" a try to connect again.
- Please set parameter "integratedSecurity" with value "false" a try to connect again.
In case you still cannot connect to your MS SQL database, please contact create new ticket in BellaDati helpdesk.