This function allows you to backup existing structures in BellaDati and migrate them to another instance (eg. from Cloud to On-Premise).
There are two types of BellaDati structures backup:
- Backup of the whole domain structure
- Data set and report structure backup - described below
- Report backup only
The following structures are included in this backup:
- Data sets: attributes, indicators, indicator groups and their settings (appearance, format, formulas), data set owners, sharing settings
- Data source settings
- Reports: Views (tables structure, chart types and their structure), report indicators, report owners, sharing settings.
Exporting XML Structure
Importing XML Structure
A wizard is available during XML structure import. The preview of imported data sets and report parameters is displayed.
Several checks are performed during XML structure import:
- User and user groups: You can select another users or user groups from the existing accounts in the domain. Note: All data sets and reports must have owners!
- Indicator and attribute assign.
You can manually exclude some data sets and reports from the imported XML structure.
Open data set on which imported report was created. Select option Import report from XML to display import wizard.
Select XML file with report export and click Continue to import report.
Importing report based on different data set
Open data set to which the report will be imported. Select option Import report from XML to display import wizard. Select XML file with report export, select option Change attribute and indicator mapping before import, click button Continue to proceed to mapping options.
Map existing attributes and indicators from the report to attributes and indicators from the data set. To do this, select attribute (or indicator) code from the column and relevant code from the data set. By clicking button Add, there is created reference between these two codes. When there is created reference for all the attributes and indicators from the report, click button Continue to import the report.