Select Comments and Attachments from the report toolbox list in the upper right corner to open Attachments panel.
Attachments dialog allows you to add:
- Attachments: Click on Add attachment to open Attachments section.
- Click Browse to select desired file (double click needed if you are using Internet Explorer 8).
- Click Add attachment to save the attachment.
- Comments: Type your Comment into text area and submit it.
Adding Comments in Table Cells
Hover over desired table cell and select comment to attach comment to the data.
Adding Comments in Charts
Hover and click on desired values in the chart. The value settings popup will be opened. Type comments and hit Add.
Comments will be recorded:
- on the right chat sidebar
- on the particular value. Hover over it to see all related comments.
ADding global comments
When the global comments are enabled, the comments are propagated to all the views based on the context (indicator and attribute) applied in the view. Global comments are propagated to tables, charts, and KPI labels.