This function allows you to adjust following appearance options for individual attribute members:
All 3 can be assigned to particular member simultaneously.
- Go to desired data set via data set menu.
- Select "Attributes" in the left submenu.
- Click on the translations and appearance icon at the end of the row of selected indicator. A popup will appear. Actual color and icon assignation is displayed in the table below.
- Image: Click icon in "Image" column in the row of corresponding member. Dialogue window with image uploader will appear. Select one of images from the gallery or import new image.
- Color: Click icon in "Color" column in the row of corresponding member. A color selection tool will appear. Click on desired color. Note: Clicking on "Default" field will reset member color to default (none).
- Icon: Click icon in "Icon" column in the row of corresponding member. An icon selection tool will appear. Select desired category in drop-down box and then click required icon. Note: Clicking on top right symbol will reset member icon to default (no icon)
- Click "OK" to close popup.