BellaDati BI has its own integrated data warehouse and ETL engine. This warehouse contains virtual databases that represents data with similar characteristics. These virtual databases are called data sets and reports are built based on them. Each data set can be connected to multiple data sources.
Following objects are defined and managed in data set:
Following actions can be performed within data sets:
Only users with data manager role are allowed to manage the data sets. If you don't have this role, please contact your BellaDati administrator.
Circulation of Data Changes
All changes in repositories are automatically propagated to all reports and dashboards, eventually to all resources available over REST API. See these links for more details:
Data set summary window
Data set summary window displays:
- Basic informations about data set
- Import history
- List of reports
Typical data set summary window looks like following:
The boxes located under the name of the data set contain following information:
- date of last change
- records count
- date and status of last import
- date and status of alerts (one box for each alert)
- date of last cube execution (for big data sets).
Action list (submenu layout)
- Share with users: Grants access to the data for other users or user groups, including data filter settings.
- Duplicate: Creates copy of data set.
- Backup structure: Stores the whole structure of the data set and related reports to XML file.
- Import report from XML - import XML backup of report
- Remove data set: Allows removing the whole data set and related reports from BellaDati.
|date, time, timestamp, geojson, point, boolean, text, varchar|