This example takes advantage of the Report API. It is used in a dashlet which contains list of reports with specific tag.
To be able to use this examle, you need to have access to any number of reports with specific tag. See Report Tags for more information. You also need to have a dashboard or need to create a new one.
- Add new Custom content dashlet to your dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- Switch to source mode (not rich text mode)! Otherwise the code will break.
Add this code:
- Change the name of tag on line 55 (url: "/bi/report/api:list/tags:nameoftag",).
- Optionally you can change colors or the ID menuCustom (all occurrences).
- Save the custom content. The result should look like this: