Before you begin, make sure you have the right version of Java. See Installing Java for more details.
1. Set up the Data Warehouse
Please follow the instructions on the Setting up the PostgreSQL Database page.
2. Download and extract the BellaDati WAR distribution
- Download the regular BellaDati WAR distribution from the download page.
- Extract the content of the archive. The archive contains these files:
BellaDati application files in form of an web archive
BellaDati Windows startup script.
BellaDati Linux startup script.
The application properties file that lets you specify the database connection and other settings.
The server configuration file that lets you set basic server settings.
3. Start BellaDati standalone
To start BellaDati on Windows, run the
belladati.bat script. On Linux, run the