The same procedure applies to installing the BellaDati REST API war, the only difference is, that it is connecting to already created and initiated database. REST API node could be downloaded here.
To install BellaDati WAR or BellaDati REST API WARon an existing application server, follow the instructions below:
- Installing BellaDati Standalone
- Installing BellaDati on GlassFish
- Installing BellaDati on Tomcat
- Installing BellaDati on Jetty
- To find out which system configurations are supported by BellaDati, check the System Requirements page.
- For more details on how to configure BellaDati, check the BellaDati WAR Configuration Overview.
- We recommend deploying only a single BellaDati application in each application server. If you are running multiple BellaDati instances, set up a separate container for each of them.