1. Before you begin
- BellaDati Import Node is a Java application, it needs a proper JVM installed on the machine. See Java Requirements.
- BellaDati Import Node is communicating directly with the main server and needs the direct access to the reporting database.
- Running multiple Import Nodes on single server is supported.
2. Download BellaDati Import Node
BellaDati Import Node binary distributions are available on https://my.belladati.com portal under Downloads -> BellaDati Import Node.
3. Configure BellaDati Server
Add the following parameter to the application.properties file of your belladati.war archive and redeploy it:
BellaDati Standalone users (installed by exe or dmg installers) can find the application.properties file in BellaDati installation directory (by default it's C:\Program Files\BellaDati, eventually /Applications/BellaDati).
4. Configure BellaDati Import Node
Create the configuration file application.properties with the following content:
5. Run BellaDati Import Node
Execute the following command:
6. Verify the Import Node installation
You can easily check, whether the import node is running properly by opening the Settings -> Import Node administration page directly in BellaDati UI.
Since BellaDati 2.9.7, BellaDati will execute the import locally in case the import nodes are not available (e.g. because of network error).