Data import process allows user to populate BellaDati's datawarehouse. Data can be imported from various sources.
There are two import types:
- Manual import from local files
- Automatic scheduled import from data sources
You can manually import data in the following ways:
- Pasting from Clipboard
- Importing data in various formats - from CSV and XML to XLS/XLSX and ZIP.
- Adding row using data browser
Automatic import enables connecting to external sources and load the data periodically. It is available for following data sources:
- SQL Databases
- SAP HANA
- URL/REST API using the HTTP protocol
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- Existing data set