Data import process allows user to populate BellaDati's datawarehouse. Data can be imported from various sources.
There are two import types:
- Manual import from local files
- Automatic scheduled import from data sources
You can manually import data in the following ways:
- Pasting from Clipboard
- Importing data in various formats - from CSV and XML to XLS/XLSX and ZIP.
- Adding row using data browser
Automatic import enables connecting to external sources and load the data periodically. It is available for following data sources:
- SQL Databases
- SAP HANA
- URL/REST API using the HTTP protocol
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
- Existing data set
You can start the data import in already existing data set or together with creating new data set. To execute data import wizard, click on "Import data" item in the left menu in data set. When you are importing data to a new data set, you must specify it's unique name first. See creating data set for more details.
- Configure the import settings and data mapping
- Creating report and dashboards
- Browse imported data
- Manage indicators and attributes